Financial Fraud – 7 August
Program Overview :
In our daily lives, we are exposed to risks sometimes that lead to the loss of something, and we are exposed to situations and events that we do not know how to detect, measure and manage, so we must be careful and maintain our safety and the safety of those around us, so that we can remedy them in the future or at least reduce them.
Financial crimes – in general – and financial fraud – in particular, are considered among the most serious crimes committed at the present time, because of their negative effects on the financial sector and the economy in general, and one of the most dangerous types of financial crimes is that crime that can be committed through the institution financial institutions, on the products, services, distribution channels, and other activities offered by the financial institution. Therefore, the bank’s employees and the risk management and compliance officer must ensure that all potential financial crimes that may be committed are identified in order to be able to manage the risks associated with them.
- Introducing operational risks and the types of risks and losses that the bank may be exposed to.
- Self-assessment of risks and control procedures.
- Introducing the types of fraud in the bank and their sources.
- Knowing how fraud spreads?
- Definition of electronic fraud in the banking environment.
- Methods of combating fraud in all its forms.
- Practitioners working in the areas of compliance, risk management, anti-money laundering and anti-corruption.
- Professionals who want to learn about these issues that may directly or indirectly affect their organizations.
- Consultants who want to gain detailed knowledge of the types of issues organizations face.
- Owners of companies who want to prepare a program to combat corruption and fraud in their companies.
First Session. one hour
- First outline: Basic concepts of financial fraud.
- Second outline: Forms of fraud in the financial institution work environment.
- Third outline: How do we combat fraud?
- Fourth outline: What are the operational risks.